and Resource Fair
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
1308 W. Dayton St. on the UW-Madison Campus
All employees are encouraged to attend this free event.
No leave needs to be taken to visit the fair.
Registration is not required.
Annual Benefits Enrollment is October 2-27, 2017
• Meet with benefits representatives
• Learn about 2018 UW Benefits at seminars scheduled
for 11:30 a.m-1 p.m., 2-3:30p.m., and 5-6:30pm
• Get help enrolling in benefits online via Self Service (eBenefits)
• Discover campus resources
• Attend presentations on personal finance and retirement topics
• Get your flu shot (bring your insurance card)
View the event program, including a detailed agenda, vendor list, and campus resources.
For additional benefits enrollment resources and links to 2018 UW benefits information, please visit UW–Madison’s 2018 Annual Benefits Enrollment page.
Sponsored by the Office of Human Resources
For more information, contact us at email@example.com