Employee Benefits and Resource Fair
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
1308 W. Dayton St. on the UW–Madison Campus
All employees are encouraged to attend this free event.
No leave needs to be taken to visit the fair.
Registration is not required.
Annual Benefits Enrollment is from October 1–26, 2018
Get help enrolling in benefits for 2019
- Learn about your 2019 benefits options at a seminar offered at these times:
- 10:15–11:15 a.m.
- 2:00–3:00 p.m.
- 3:15–4:15 p.m.
- Get help enrolling in benefits via MyUW at the Open Lab (10 a.m.–6 p.m.)
- Meet with benefits representatives and get answers to your questions
Find resources and education
Take advantage of on-site health services
- Get your flu shot (bring your insurance card)
- On-site Health Screenings will be offered for eligible employees (you must sign up in advance). This is one of three required steps to earn your $150 Well Wisconsin incentive. For more information and to sign up for the health screening, log on to the StayWell portal at wellwisconsin.staywell.com. See the FAQs for details about Well Wisconsin.
Current 2018 Program Schedule
Current 2018 Vendor and Campus Resource List
Sponsored by the Office of Human Resources
For more information regarding benefits, contact email@example.com
For more information regarding the fair, contact firstname.lastname@example.org